CHRISTMAS ART ACTIVITIES
Welcome Mr. and Mrs. Claus into your classroom with this fun puppet activity. Mr. and Mrs. Claus are part of our Christmas activities and are joined by Rudolph and the elves. Visit our shop to download the whole gang. The best news is: No prep!
Happy crafty holidays!
Keywords: December, Holidays, Christmas, Clip Art
Christmas build Mr. and Mrs. Claus:
- Print slides with the Mr. and Mrs. Claus.
- Cut out all the pieces (choose hands and shoes).
- Do a zig-zag fold with the legs and arms.
- Assemble your Claus by pasting the pieces together at the glue strips.
- Use your Clauses for beautiful Christmas decorations.
THIS ACTIVITY CONSIST OF:
- Mr. Santa Claus (color and black and white)
- Mrs. Claus (color and black and white)
Skills Developed in this Set:
1.Fine motor – cutting, folding and manipulated paper
2.Fine motor and neatness – color in the lines
3.Creativity – choosing items and colors to combine to create art
4.Pencil grip and control – coloring and drawing
Terms and Conditions included in the PowerPoint file.
Happy crafty holidays