And finally the inevitable happened… The surfer kids joined the Christmas party in our finally “build a…” range. They join the reindeer, Mr. and Mrs. Claus, and the elves by putting on their Christmas cheer!
Happy crafty holidays!
Keywords: December, Holidays, Christmas, Clip Art
Christmas surfer kids (color):
- Print slides with the surfer kids.
- Cut out all the pieces (choose hands and shoes).
- Do a zig-zag fold with the legs and arms.
- Assemble your surfer kid by pasting the pieces together at the glue strips.
- Use your surfer kid for beautiful Christmas decorations.
THIS ACTIVITY CONSIST OF:
- Surfer kid boy (variety of 2 skin tones, and in black and white)
- Surfer kid girl (variety of 2 skin tones, and in black and white)
Skills Developed in this Set:
1.Fine motor – cutting, folding and manipulated paper
2.Fine motor and neatness – color in the lines
3.Creativity – choosing items and colors to combine to create art
4.Pencil grip and control – coloring and drawing
Terms and Conditions included in the PowerPoint file.
Happy crafty holidays